Global Project Manager
Based at Head Office, Runcorn
As our International Project Manager you will work closely with and support our International Development Director to ensure the planning, organising, securing and managing of resources is delivered to bring about the successful completion of a specific project’s goals and objectives by liaising with both our international partners and clients involving regular travel abroad.
You will be responsible and accountable for the delivery of all aspects of the Project or Campaign cycle undertaken in line with SLA and Margin requirements and via divisional and individual KPI’s.
What to expect
- Meet operational performance targets and agreed service level agreements to ensure that project SLA’s and deadlines are met and client expectations working towards ‘right first time’ philosophy.
- Liaising on a daily basis with our locally based overseas partners who are conducting the installation delivery on our behalf.
- Ensure all partners and client contacts are comfortable navigating and utilising our in-house client portal, based on their specific needs.
- Act as the primary daily contact for partners and clients during live projects and campaigns.
- Supporting International Development Director with project reviews, report building and creating quotes and tender documentation as required.
- Manage and record the Project’s budget including monitoring & reporting on costs, preparation of reports, resource requirements, financial projections and invoicing to ensure budget is maintained.
- Ensures engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures take place for all project engagements and the tracking of trends and return on investment.
- Complete agreed quality assurance measures correctly, assessing the pace and productivity of a project.
- Provide on-going feedback upon the results of the activity(ies) to the relevant person(s) according to an agreed schedule.
- Participates in the identification and development of strategic accounts. Client Management - anticipating client’s needs and proposes alternative business solutions and continually defines ways to increase customer satisfaction.
- As and when required, serves as key participant in team and client meetings. Confronts issues openly and quickly.
- Takes a lead role & manages both strategic and tactical aspects of large project engagements with clients and mitigates any risk.
- Contribute to the wider business strategy and direction, by driving focus and accountability through the delivery and commitment to team SMART KPI’s.
- Provides leadership to Project Administrators as required.
What we’re looking for
- Min 2 years Project management experience covering a relevant area e.g. Events, Retail, Field Marketing etc.
- The flexibility to undertake regular travel abroad including staying away from home.
- Bilingual in popular European languages would be extremely desirable.
- Project Management qualification(s) including PRINCE 2 accreditation or similar would be beneficial/desirable.
- Confident operating within peer groups and liaising with customer and clients
- Strong Team Player with a “Can do” attitude
- Flexible & Analytical in Approach
- Track record of ability to deliver against targets and within set timescales
- Excellent Communication, Presentation, organisational & time management skills
- Proficient Computer skills (all aspects of Microsoft Office)
- Working knowledge and management of budgets
- Full and valid Passport to be able to undertake the regular travel required