It’s what we do, we’re great at it and we genuinely love doing it
Installation, Maintenance, Audits, Surveys… whatever you need, we are here to help.
This could be one of the best buttons you ever click!Let's get started >
If you are looking for our Field Installer roles, please click here.
Please see below our current live Head Office roles here at CJ Retail Solutions.
Responsible for creating & growing relationships & sales with existing and new customers that have been identified as strategic targets by the Retail Solutions Director.
Reporting directly to the Retail Solutions Director the key responsibilities, that will be managed by KPI’s will be:
• Generate sustainable sales within existing (Co-op) and new clients
• Operate as the key point of contact for all chosen clients
• Develop and maintain long-term relationships within accounts with numerous key stakeholders
• Communicate client briefs and needs to the wider CJRS team via standard processes
• Working closely with the CJRS operations team, specifically the Business Unit Manager and associated Project Managers & Admin
• Weekly updating and reporting of sales vs. forecasts
• Supporting the CJRS project team to deliver client projects in a timely manner
• Identifies opportunities to grow business within new & existing clients
• Produce strategic plans for all chosen clients
• Work closely with CJRS marketing team to reach prospective clients
• Ability to service multiple clients concurrently
• Full P&L accountability for all chosen clients
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate the following skills:
Account Management Experience, Solution Sales Experience, Project Management Skills, Ability to Communicate Client Needs, Influencing Skills, Client Management, Ability to Manage Multiple Projects and Relationships Simultaneously, Negotiation Skills, Listening Skills, Communication Skills, Presentation Skills, Time Management Skills, Closing Skills
Salary: £32,000 to £38,000 dependent on experience levels
Bonus: Opportunity to earn 10% of salary value, based on securing agreed targets (sales & margin)
Car: Ford Focus, Vauxhall Insignia or equivalent car allowance
Work Tools: Laptop, Phone, Company Credit Card, Pension, 20 days holiday
A three-month probationary period will be in place, success will be measured by the above KPI’s.
If this role is of interest, please email your CV to [email protected]