Below is a list of our Current Vacancies:
The Senior Project Manager plays a fundamental role in supporting the Business Unit Director to deliver the objectives of the Business Unit and support projects through their journey from start to end. Reporting to the Business Unit Director, the role is responsible for driving the performance and behaviour standards across the Business Unit and ensuring compliance to the Sales Forecast.
The Senior Project Manager will work with closely with all relevant stakeholders and is responsible for the ongoing evaluation the effectiveness of the operational systems and policies to achieve continuous improvement within the Business Unit and across the wider organisation. Maintaining a keen focus on building and maintaining excellent client relationships whilst leading and developing all members of the Business Unit Team is integral to this role.
• Support the Business Unit Director to manage and deliver the agreed strategy of all contract based work while mitigating any risk.
• Review deliverables across all projects undertaken within the Business Unit, with a view to identifying potential future efficiencies
• Ensure that quality assurance procedures take place for all project engagements.
• Support the Business Unit Director to monitor the development of strategic accounts
• Serve as key participant in team and client meetings when required and address issues openly and swiftly
• Review status reports of department’s projects and address issues or shortcomings appropriately
• Anticipate client’s needs and proposes alternative business solutions to support effective client management
• Continually identify ways to increase customer satisfaction through improving processes and technical innovation
• Deliver continuous improvements of processes and procedures within the Business Unit to ensure on-going efficiencies and cost savings to achieve improved margin
• Oversee the Business Unit team working on client engagements for all Projects and Contract based work within practice and ensure compliance with company policies & procedures
• Provide leadership to the Business Unit and take responsibility for authorising TMS reports
• Work alongside the sales team where necessary in order to achieve sales goals, i.e. setting out the activities to be undertaken, the objectives, actions and resources required
• Work in conjunction with the sales team to follow up on sales leads within practice
• Grow long-term relationships with clients and develops partnership opportunities
• Attend Internal and External Meetings as and when required, to ensure accuracy and consistency of customer requirements
• Support the Business Unit Director with the management of the Business Unit team
• Work alongside HR to effectively manage absence within the team and support adherence to the Company Policies
• Take an active role in improving business and divisional communications, through team briefs, presentations, staff meetings and notices
• Work with the Head of Training to maximise and support the development of training via project requirements and new technology and help develop the field operatives.
• At least 3 years project experience at Senior Project Manager level, covering a relevant area e.g. Events, Retail, or Field Marketing
• Degree level education or equivalent
• Project Management qualification(s) Agile, Prince 2 or similar
• Working knowledge and management of budgets.
• Track record of ability to deliver against targets and within set timescales
• Excellent Communication, Presentation, organisational & time management skills
• Demonstrated Leadership skills – Proven record of developing and coaching
• Confident operating within senior peer groups and customer senior management
• Strong IT skills – particularly Excel and PowerPoint. Proficiency with Word is essential
• Willing and flexible to travel to client sites within the UK, including overnight stays
Why work for us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work and train alongside one of the country’s leading Retail Installation companies. In return for your hard work and commitment to our ‘One Team’ values, you can expect the following:
• Competitive salary & holiday allowance
• Development & promotional opportunities
• Group Personal Pension Scheme
• Child Care vouchers
• Cycle to work scheme
• Death in service award
• Your birthday off work
• ‘Dress-down’ Fridays
• Flexible working initiatives such as a choice of start-finish times
• Extensive wellbeing support such as quiet rooms, on-site mental health first aid, weekly meditation sessions, subsidised massages on-site
• The chance to win a monthly prize of £50 and an annual £1,000 holiday prize draw through our employee ‘ABCD’ awards
• Employee engagement committee created to continuously improve the working environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in the retail environment as part of a dedicated team of field marketing merchandisers and installers. You will be working with one of the countries’ leading & award winning retail solutions companies.
You will be given “your own” stores to regularly visit in an area close to your location, yet you will be an important part of a larger team working across the UK and Ireland.
This role is permanent and requires you to work 1 dedicated a week (Thursday) Flexible hours between (6am – 10pm) Additional working days are optional depending on business requirements
You will receive a generous gross pay depending on how many sites you are allocated/ choose to complete.
Implementing indoor and outdoor posters, vinyls, point of sale signage
Visiting sites in your local area
Reporting on jobs once you have completed them using our App
Full thorough training will be provided and you will be supported, by our training teams who are on hand to assist you
Overtime opportunities are available
What you need:
A full driving licence
Access and use of your own car for work purposes
Ideally (but not essential) experience of previous work in a retail environment
Attention to detail
A flexible & proactive approach to work
Excellent communication skills
Self motivation, dedication and enthusiasm
Call the recruitment team now on: 01928 597777
This is a fantastic opportunity to work and train alongside one of the country’s leading Retail Display and Point of Sale Installation providers. We are looking for a number of experienced Installers to join our well established and dedicated team.
Successful applicants will be offered work on a project by project basis across a variety of interesting and varied contracts and tactical projects.
·Point of Sale and Retail Display installation
·Reporting data via a hand held device
·Management of time and travel efficiency
·To lead a team or work alone to own initiative
·Provide excellent customer service
Role will involve travelling your area visiting retailers to install Displays to a high standard. You will also be responsible for the management of Installation KIT and liaising with the Project Management team.
·A full clean driving licence
·Previous installation experience
·Good DIY skills
·Flexibility to work day shifts or night shifts
·Smart Phone required
·Excellent communication skills
·A flexible and proactive approach to work
·Strong work ethic
·It is also essential that you have van driving experience.
A van and full training will be provided via our in-house training team for every project. You may be provided with nationally recognised qualifications via our accredited training centre. You will also be issued with a uniform and any specific tools to complete each job.
Immediate availability is essential and applicants who are self-employed are also welcomed.
Call the recruitment team now on: 01928 597777