CJ Retail Solutions not only recognises the need for environmentally sensitive waste management policies, but proactively seeks new ways to reduce our environmental footprint in every project we undertake.
Led by People. Delivering Solutions.
- We are ISO 14001 accredited
- We recycle over 90% of our clients’ old POP material
- We operate within Environmental and SEPA Guidelines
- We are a Waste Carriers Licence holder
- Our staff are trained by the Chartered Institute of Wastes Management
- Using regional training centres reduces ‘training miles’ travelled by field staff
- Our use of vehicle speed restrictors improves fuel consumption
CJ Retail Solutions Environmental Impact Policy
At CJ Retail Solutions we take a holistic view of the work we do, which includes its impact upon our people, our customers, their customers and the environment in which we all live.
We unfailingly seek to ensure that every aspect of our activities is conducted in accordance with sound environmental practices.
CJ Retail Solutions recognises that its activities have an environmental impact and it is therefore a Company objective to minimise negative impact through an effective Environmental Management System.
Measures adopted for the implementation, maintenance, monitoring and improvement of the Environmental Management System include:
- Compliance with all relevant regulatory requirements and legislation
- Working closely with customers to find a POP solution that minimises the environmental impact and maximises the opportunity for recycling waste
- Engendering environmental awareness and vigilance in personnel at all levels within the company and taking appropriate corrective actions to reported problems and preventative actions to potential problems
- Ensuring that all personnel understand their responsibilities with regard to the requirements of the Environmental Management System
- Setting environmental objectives and targets to continually improve our environmental performance and therefore reduce pollution, and use measurement, inspection, audit and review to monitor progress towards them.
- Making this policy available to the general public and potential and existing clients through conventional marketing methods and on the Company’s web site.
- Considering the environmental impact when deciding on capital expenditure